PTCAS and grade changes

Started by mshake
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mshake

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I took Stats this summer and my professor miscalculated my final score, giving me a B instead of an A. I e-mailed her for an explanation and she realized her mistake, but it took her two weeks to get back to me because she was "on vacation". She still hasn't sent the grade change forms into the main office to be processed and I REALLY want to get those transcripts mailed to PTCAS within a week.

Should I go ahead and have them sent or wait for the grade change first? How can I explain the discrepency between my app and transcripts while the grade change papers are being processed?