PTCAS app processing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jnllvllnv

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied for ED and submitted my app a couple days ago. Almost everything has been verified and received (transcripts, test scores, observation hours) except one LOR. I had a feeling my employer would not have time to do the LOR before the deadline, but I have 3 other LORs. In order for my application to be fully processed, will PTCAS wait for my last LOR or will they just process it without the last LOR? I still want to give my employer time to write an LOR in case I have to apply for other schools after finding out the ED decision so I don't want to delete her off of my application, but if it is keeping my app from being processed I'll delete it.

Members don't see this ad.

Hmmm that is a good question, I was wondering that myself.

I feel like if you have a 4th unfinished/in progress LOR listed on PTCAS, then PTCAS would hold off on complete processing??? Thats just what I think.

Hopefully someone can answer this question.

Hmmm that is a good question, I was wondering that myself.

I feel like if you have a 4th unfinished/in progress LOR listed on PTCAS, then PTCAS would hold off on complete processing??? Thats just what I think.

Hopefully someone can answer this question.

PTswagger, I found the answer! "PTCAS will not hold your application for missing references."

http://www.ptcas.org/References/

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in the same situation, except I didn't apply ED. Mine was verified a while back (Friday 8/7), but I don't think it's been mailed yet still, so if that's not because of the missing reference then I'm not really sure why...

I'm in the same situation, except I didn't apply ED. Mine was verified a while back (Friday 8/7), but I don't think it's been mailed yet still, so if that's not because of the missing reference then I'm not really sure why...
How do you know if it has been mailed?