PTCAS App Question

Started by ecbprept4
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ecbprept4

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! Does anyone know if PTCAS lets you designate the prerequisite you want each school to use. For example, some schools require a social sciences, and I'd like to choose the one I got the best grade in for that prerequisite.
 
Hey guys! Does anyone know if PTCAS lets you designate the prerequisite you want each school to use. For example, some schools require a social sciences, and I'd like to choose the one I got the best grade in for that prerequisite.

Yes, it lets you choose.
 
Do I choose when I e-submit? It only let me choose for the prereqs for the courses that make up the ptcas prereq gpa.