PTCAS app submission

Started by PTkid1815
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PTkid1815

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I e-submitted my application on 10/13 and all my LORs and hours had been verified and completed, PTCAS also received all my transcripts. After a week my application still says submitted and not complete and I wanted to know why even though all my LORs, hours are verified and my transcripts received. thank you
 
I submitted in early September, verified early October, and I have already been accepted into a program. My application still says "Submitted" and all my designated programs still say "Pending." PTCAS is not updating that stuff. If you're really worried, call them.
 
I e-submitted my application on 10/13 and all my LORs and hours had been verified and completed, PTCAS also received all my transcripts. After a week my application still says submitted and not complete and I wanted to know why even though all my LORs, hours are verified and my transcripts received. thank you

On the main PTCAS application screen do you have any sections that don't have the "orange box", indicating that they are complete?