Quantcast

PTCAS Application Dates.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dragon416

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Why do some schools have their PTCAS applications opening on July 15th rather than July 1st? Can you Esubmit it prior to July 15th? Thanks!

Kuhdaytee

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What schools are you referring to?

I think you should email a few of the schools, just to double check from them.

Dragon416

Reaction score
What schools are you referring to?

I think you should email a few of the schools, just to double check from them.

It's Nova Southeastern U. I called PTCAS and they told me when PTCAS opens July 1st, you can apply to every single school that is listed within PTCAS. However, Nova say's it opens on July 15th. Leading me to confusion :(.

Kuhdaytee

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hmm, that's strange. Well, since it takes a few weeks for everything to get processed, I'd assume that you can submit before July 15th. I don't understand why they wouldn't want you to apply for those first two weeks though.

rl91

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the application deadline for Texas State? I think I may be blind, but I don't see it lol. It just says that the current applicants of Fall 2014 are still being reviewed.

Dragon416

Reaction score
Does anyone know the application deadline for Texas State? I think I may be blind, but I don't see it lol. It just says that the current applicants of Fall 2014 are still being reviewed.

Here you go!

"The Graduate College application, ApplyTexas, will not be open until August 1st. At that time, the PT application will also be available...Deadline is October 15...".

Strange, what a short window for an application.

Reactions: 1 user

rl91

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here you go!

"The Graduate College application, ApplyTexas, will not be open until August 1st. At that time, the PT application will also be available...Deadline is October 15...".

Strange, what a short window for an application.

Ah, and I'm assuming early decision is October? Yeah, lol seems like a pretty short window

Reactions: 1 user

linaryfind

Reaction score
that right,I think you should email a few of the schools, just to double check from them.thanks
X2GI0x