PTCAS Application Dates.

Started by Dragon416
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dragon416

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why do some schools have their PTCAS applications opening on July 15th rather than July 1st? Can you Esubmit it prior to July 15th? Thanks!
 
What schools are you referring to?

I think you should email a few of the schools, just to double check from them.
 
What schools are you referring to?

I think you should email a few of the schools, just to double check from them.

It's Nova Southeastern U. I called PTCAS and they told me when PTCAS opens July 1st, you can apply to every single school that is listed within PTCAS. However, Nova say's it opens on July 15th. Leading me to confusion 🙁.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmm, that's strange. Well, since it takes a few weeks for everything to get processed, I'd assume that you can submit before July 15th. I don't understand why they wouldn't want you to apply for those first two weeks though.
 
Does anyone know the application deadline for Texas State? I think I may be blind, but I don't see it lol. It just says that the current applicants of Fall 2014 are still being reviewed.
 
Does anyone know the application deadline for Texas State? I think I may be blind, but I don't see it lol. It just says that the current applicants of Fall 2014 are still being reviewed.

Here you go!

"The Graduate College application, ApplyTexas, will not be open until August 1st. At that time, the PT application will also be available...Deadline is October 15...".

Strange, what a short window for an application.
 
Here you go!

"The Graduate College application, ApplyTexas, will not be open until August 1st. At that time, the PT application will also be available...Deadline is October 15...".

Strange, what a short window for an application.

Ah, and I'm assuming early decision is October? Yeah, lol seems like a pretty short window
 
that right,I think you should email a few of the schools, just to double check from them.thanks
X2GI0x