PTCAS application question

Started by cswan515
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cswan515

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm filling out the PTCAS application. Does anyone know if you should put "NO DEGREE" under the university section if you are only taking classes to fulfill pre-reqs? I already have a BA so I'm currently attending a local community college for A&P, biology and chemistry. On my application, is it ok to put NO DEGREE?

Thanks!
 
Yes, that's what I did... I didn't get a degree, I just took extra courses. I already had my bachelor's, so they saw that "Degree 1" was my bachelors and then "Degree 2" was none, because I was just taking classes.

Funny enough, when I went back to school for my pre-reqs my offical title was, "Post-baccalaureate Special-Status Non-Degree-Seeking Student". How's that?! I think "No Degree" is much easier to say!