ptcas application question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

djb051

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This might be a stupid question, but I am trying to enter some of my acute observation hours that I have already completed onto the ptcas application. I did a few 4 and half hours in different acute departments over the course of 2 days. I am trying to enter it in as 4.5 hours for each department with each department on a separate entry but it keeps saying that that is invalid. Then I tried entering it as 4.50, but it won't take that either. I have no idea how else to enter it though. I did email PTCAS, but they took like a week and half to answer my last question so I figured I might get a faster response on here. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Don't remember, I applied last cycle, but it could be it will only take whole numbers.......ROUND up :) should be a note in the directions. Maybe someone in this cycle will answer.

Yeah you are right. PTCAS responded to my latest question must faster this time than the last time, and they told me they only take whole numbers and to round to the nearest whole number. Yeah I did look through the directions before emailing ptcas thinking that the directions would say that, but I didn't see anything about it. It just said enter the number of completed hours. Thank you for responding though!

This might be a stupid question, but I am trying to enter some of my acute observation hours that I have already completed onto the ptcas application. I did a few 4 and half hours in different acute departments over the course of 2 days. I am trying to enter it in as 4.5 hours for each department with each department on a separate entry but it keeps saying that that is invalid. Then I tried entering it as 4.50, but it won't take that either. I have no idea how else to enter it though. I did email PTCAS, but they took like a week and half to answer my last question so I figured I might get a faster response on here. Thanks!

I've been asking PTCAS questions trough facebook and they reply super fast usually.