PTCAS - Check Status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bc0167

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have submitted a number of applications today through PTCAS, and received notice that one of my transcripts has arrived, but when I select "Check Status" the star just spins and spins with no results. Anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

I have submitted a number of applications today through PTCAS, and received notice that one of my transcripts has arrived, but when I select "Check Status" the star just spins and spins with no results. Anyone else?
I have entered most of my information on ptcas and just requested transcripts few days ago. How do you know if the transcripts had been received? Also, I am having the same problem with the check status spinning the whole time. Idk if its because of high volume of acess

The spinning star is happening to me too right after I received an email that one of my transcripts was received :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m getting the spinning star too after I verified one of my observation hours

UUgghhh.... still "broke". Sure it's just overloaded....

I am also getting the loading screen when I go to check status. One of the PTs that I observed also said they were not able to click the link in the email to verify the hours. I sent an email to PTCAS to see what was going on.

Spoke to PTCAS this morning. In the background I could hear the same complaint all over the room "..can't Submit Application... can't Check Status....". They are trying to fix it.

Accepting applications submissions again, but still no Check Status.

Is "Check Status" working for anyone at this time? I had to phone yesterday and get them read off my records over the phone. This will be a pain if this is what I have to do over the next few months to verify LOR's and transcripts.

Is "Check Status" working for anyone at this time? I had to phone yesterday and get them read off my records over the phone. This will be a pain if this is what I have to do over the next few months to verify LOR's and transcripts.

Mine had already started working again since yesterday :) Maybe try clearing your cookies or trying a different browser (Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge?)

Mine had already started working again since yesterday :) Maybe try clearing your cookies or trying a different browser (Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge?)
Thanks! Great idea.

Still broke. I'm pi__ed! I have paid in close to $800 and the darn sight doesn't fully work properly!