PTCAS Deadline

Started by Bencarme
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bencarme

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just a quick clarification. If my deadline to submit my materials to PTCAS is Nov. 1st. Is that meaning that I need to e-submit materials before then or should have submitted them 4-5weeks prior that date because processing takes so long? I'm just a little confused as to what they mean and if I do submit my materials before then, will they be late or as long as they are e-submitted before nov. 1st ? Sorry I'm in freak out mode 😛
 
Materials into ptcas, not program. If program has supplemental application outside of ptcas, that is due by deadline as well (eg, supplemental fee, gre, transcripts, etc).