PTCAS Deadline!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JMPTstudent

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone clarify this for me please. I tried calling PTCAS and sending them multiple emails but they never answer. I just need to know is the deadline the day you have to esubmit your application? or is that the day by which your application has to be completely processed by PTCAS. I submitted my application last week on 9/7/15 and a few of the schools I am applying to have a deadline of 10/1/15 will i miss the deadline because it says it can take up to 4 weeks to process the application. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
The deadline is when everything must be sent to PTCAS.

The deadline is the day you must E SUBMIT by. The app can still be processing though.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
@BranBran @Phyline @JMPTstudent This was my question too. I'm applying for schools like UNTHSC, TWU, and UTHSCSA. Their deadlines for "early decisions" are Oct. 1st on their website. Just to clarify, this means that as long as I E-submit by Oct.1st, I will still be considered for their Early Decisions? I tried emailing but i'm not getting an answer. Also, am i able to e-submit while my hours are still waiting to be verified and having 1 reference pending?

Yup, you can and should e-submit if hours and LORs are still pending!

Buuuuuuut I though ED was binding and you can only apply ED to one school?

Yup, you can and should e-submit if hours and LORs are still pending!

Buuuuuuut I though ED was binding and you can only apply ED to one school?

Okay! Thanks! And yeah, well on their website for UNT and UTHSCSA, they don't participate in the PTCAS ED but they have their priority decisions deadline by Oct. 1st on their website