PTCAS e-submit deadline and mailing status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

namtaro

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my app on 9/29. However, is the PTCAS Deadline for each school mean when each app should be mailed or received by the school, or when you must submit your application to the PTCAS website itself? If it's the former, then I'm concerned; all of my applications to schools w/ deadlines in October will not be processed in time, and the ones in November (esp. 11/1) will be at risk...

Members don't see this ad.

You'll be fine. The Oct 1 deadline refers to the date you submit you application to PTCAS. However, this allows includes ALL letters of reference and transcripts (I think). But as long as everything is in by the due date, you will be fine, even if PTCAS hasn't verified or mailed your application yet :)

Are you absolutely sure? If you are, thank you so much. That would be such a big weight off my back....

You'll be fine. The Oct 1 deadline refers to the date you submit you application to PTCAS. However, this allows includes ALL letters of reference and transcripts (I think). But as long as everything is in by the due date, you will be fine, even if PTCAS hasn't verified or mailed your application yet :)

^^ this is correct. namtaro, if you need reassurance refer to either the FAQs on PTCAS or their facebook page