PTCAS Essay 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

acarroll16

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The maximum character count for the PTCAS essay is 4500 characters. I think I can adequately get my point across in about 2500 or 3000.... Would you guys suggest maxing out, or do you think it's okay as long as the essay is strong?
 
The maximum character count for the PTCAS essay is 4500 characters. I think I can adequately get my point across in about 2500 or 3000.... Would you guys suggest maxing out, or do you think it's okay as long as the essay is strong?


As long as you get your point across and your essay is strong making it shorter than the characters allowed should be okay!