PTCAS Essay Brainstorming Idea

Started by DPT2465
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPT2465

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been brainstorming about the new PTCAS prompt
  • What is professionalism in the context of being a student in a doctor of physical therapist degree program?
I'd like some opinions on an idea I have been thinking about.
-The uprising of social media, and the ability for patients to write reviews on their healthcare experience. This in turn puts pressure on healthcare professionals to keep a standard of professionalism.
 
I have been brainstorming about the new PTCAS prompt
  • What is professionalism in the context of being a student in a doctor of physical therapist degree program?
I'd like some opinions on an idea I have been thinking about.
-The uprising of social media, and the ability for patients to write reviews on their healthcare experience. This in turn puts pressure on healthcare professionals to keep a standard of professionalism.

Not sure I'm seeing your direction.