PTCAS Essay length?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Smash Atoms

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am just curious to those who have written or are currently writing for the prompt... Is anyone actually using all 4500 words? 9 pages?

I can see going a little long but 9 pages is a ton of room to answer the prompt.
 
Ah, lol!

Never mind then, that will go significantly more quickly!

I was copying various essay prompts out of the APTA site and added the PTCAS essay to it, and I wrote "4500 words" instead of characters... Then when I went back to verify a couple of days ago the application was closed.

Good to know, and as always best of luck to those applying! 😉
 
I had about 4,600 characters, but condensed it down to 4,495. Think it was roughly over a page.