PTCAS Essay Prompt Proofread

Started by TDPT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TDPT

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone!

I know the applications just opened up a few weeks ago, so i'm not sure how many of you have your main essay done or near done. If anyone wants to swap, proof read, and/or bounce ideas back and fourth shoot me a message.

Anything helps as this essay prompt is very unique compared to the previous.
 
Hey Everyone!

I know the applications just opened up a few weeks ago, so i'm not sure how many of you have your main essay done or near done. If anyone wants to swap, proof read, and/or bounce ideas back and fourth shoot me a message.

Anything helps as this essay prompt is very unique compared to the previous.
Hey send me a PM i dont mind helping some. I have a couple of people looking at mine currently but i can share you a rough draft
 
Hey I'd be happy to proofread/critique essays for you guys if needed. I'm a first year DPT student at MGHIHP so I feel your pain going through the process.