PTCAS GPA.

Started by Dragon416
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dragon416

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received my ptcas gpa. cpa 3.55 and prereq 3.61. Kind of disappointed although my cgpa is slightly higher, my prereq gpa went from a 3.8 to a 3.61. Kind of bummed. Has anyone else had this issue? 🙁.
 
Mine was fairly close to what I thought it would be. Did you double check them? I've heard of people in past years that found errors.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I hate that happened to you. Its definitely worth checking behind them as mentioned above. I havent submitted either but im a bit concerned as well. My primary university worked off a plus system but ptcas counts a B + as a 3.3 instead of 3.5 for instance. So im pretty sure im going to drop off too. Have to push forward though.
 
Some schools calculate their own GPAs because PTCAS isn't as reflective of a student as it should be.