PTCAS GRE question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Women's Health PT

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my GRE scores to the PTCAS codes for my schools the day PTCAS opened on June 30th, and I still don't see the GRE scores popping up on the "official tests" section on PTCAS.
How long have you guys waited for GRE scores to show up? Should I be concerned?
 
Have you heard anything yet? A couple of weeks ago I ordered another set of GRE scores for an additional school. It only took a few days for the scores to reflect on PTCAS. I would log in to your GRE account and verify that you selected the right PTCAS codes. If your scores are still not showing on PTCAS, I would make a phone call.