PTCAS hour verification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

buruburudoku

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi.
I have a question with the hour verification process.
When I entered all the information,
I got the list of PT's name, facility, start-end dates
and at the far right end there is a yellow icon saying "send observation hrs to verifier"
It says "If you have already sent the experience for verification," this means I need to send it initially for verification?
One of my observation is done but I'm doing another one and this one is still in progress.
 
If there is a yellow icon that says "Send for Verification", then that is what you press to send it to the PT's email. Once you click that, the yellow icon will disappear.