PTCAS: Is withdrawing from only a portion of a course "repeated"?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPTdream1221

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
At my university we have 3 components to our lab courses: Lecture, Lab, and Discussion. All 3 show up as separate courses with separate course codes and separate letter grades on our transcript. In undergrad, I withdrew from ONLY the lab portion, and have a W for the lab course code on my transcript. I have letter grades for the Lecture and Discussion course codes, as I finished those despite withdrawing from the lab portion.
5 years later, I've taken the same course somewhere else, as a combined Lecture & Lab course with only one course code and one letter grade now.

Is this considered a "repeated" course? Technically only the lecture portion is "repeated" and the lab was withdrawn, but since they're lumped together in my most recent attempt... not sure what to do.