PTCAS Issue

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JMarshallPT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
While I've finished my PTCAS weeks ago and have already e-submitted it, I'm just not finding out that one of my PT's that I observed under did not receive the e-link to verify my hours. We have rechecked several times and the email address is correct and everything, but what I do not see is a way to "resend" the verification email.

Am I going crazy here or is there no way to resend it?

Members don't see this ad.

You should call PTCAS and raise hell lol no just kidding. ummm...if you cant find a resend button, will it let you delete that reference and add it again?

Last edited:
This happened to me with one of my references. I emailed PTCAS with all my information (name, ptcas ID, the email of the person, etc) and they re-sent it to him.

Interestingly enough, that still didn't work and so I deleted him (he received an email saying he had been REMOVED as a reference even though he never received the initial email saying he was one, go figure) and then re-added him and it finally got to him.

Frustrating for sure!

Members don't see this ad :)
not sure this'll work but if u can update any information for that observation u may be able to resend it.

I'm sure you have done this, but did the PT check the junk/spam mail? I had to verify hours for my aide today through PTCAS and it ended up in my spam mail.

It seems to be a common occurrence-- chances are it could be in their junk mail folder, but your best bet is to call the PT('s) up and see if they received it. It's a busy time for PTCAS so it might take a while for the verifications to be confirmed by the site.

However when push comes to shove you might have to create a new entry from scratch. PTCAS will let you update your hours even after they are submitted. Good luck!

This happened to me also for one of my references and it was in the SPAM folder. If that is not it, email/call PTCAS and they'll help you!

Hey thanks for the responses guys, I just simply called PTCAS and talked to a representitive and they got this all cleared up for me. We actually did a 3-way call with the PT who I shadowed under and it got all patched up! Now lets bring on the acceptance letters :)