PTCAS mailing process??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bluesky543

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long does PTCAS apps process take???
a week? two weeks? I am a applicant who e-submitted too late....OMG
 
It doesn't matter when they mail it as long as they have you as submitting before the deadline.
 
I'm under the impression that if you submit past the deadline, you are no longer eligible. Obviously, you want to contact the school directly to see if they will even consider the application if it's late.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It took 3 weeks from submitting to being mailed. They mail a bunch at a time apparently, so as long as you submitted early enough to be mailed with everyone else then maybe there is a chance. I would call the school to explain what happened. I'm pretty sure PTCAS will process your application no matter what, but call them too to make sure.
 
Thanks guys and I submitted apps before the deadline but I feel that it was too later than other applicats' apps. 🙂