PTCAS Mailing Status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

olivia_PT

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My application was verified by PTCAS on 9/9. When I check the mailing status on the mobile portal, it still says pending. I've called PTCAS twice now, and they claim that it's been mailed. How long did it take for the status to updated on the mobile portal? I received a confirmation email from only one of the schools I applied to (I'm assuming they accessed my application electronically since I got the email the same day my app was verified), and I'm getting a little anxious waiting for emails from the other programs since it's been over two weeks now. Has anyone been in a similar situation? Should I contact the other schools that I haven't heard from to see if they have received my application? Any help would definitely be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Mine still says pending too, but I know the school that I applied to has my application because I got an email confirmation from them earlier this week.

@olivia_PT, I am in a similar situation to you. I recently called PTCAS about it and I was told that schools would just receive the applications electronically and that the mailing status doesn't really matter.

I am not in a similar situation as you because my application has not been verified yet but if I was in your case I would call all the schools you haven't gotten a confirmation from to double check if they received it.

Reactions: 1 user