PTCAS Observation Hours

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hellohelloduh

UCLA'12
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! I'm ready to submit my PTCAS app, but I had a question about observation hours. I will be doing some inpatient hours in the next month or so, but I wanted to submit my app now. Is it possible to add hours later?

I know that you can update your hours anytime in the cycle but is that for pre-existing entries only or can we add additional entries later? I do not know yet who will be the PT that I will be shadowing in the hospital, so I can't add an entry yet for my inpatient hours.

Thanks!
 
If one has already e submitted to designated schools, and we were to obtain hours a month later, can schools that we applied to still see the hours we finished?