PTCAS posting courses for me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

krissybear

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am choosing to pay PTCAS to enter my courses for me... my question is, it states that PTCAS will enter your classes once your app is 10 days from being completed, but does that mean once I've completed the app and submit they will then enter my courses? Kind of confused on how that works because I want to submit asap

Members don't see this ad.

I wouldn't wait for PTCAS to add your courses then...this part literally took less than 30 minutes for me to do. If you still want to pay, I would just call, email, or write to PTCAS on their facebook page. Waiting here for an answer that may be incorrect is a waste of time, when you can just contact PTCAS directly. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 users
30 minutes?!? Man am I jealous. Mine took FOREVER. Downside of being old. I had 4 different schools plus two different graduate schools to put in so it was tedious as heck.

I do agree though that you should talk to PTCAS. They've always been fairly quick to respond to emails in my experience.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I paid for the service because honestly I have so much I have to enter... between community college, undergrad, and grad school, I would rather just have someone else do it for me and I check for mistakes...

I tried called today but they already closed for the holiday so I'll have to try back Monday

30 minutes?!? Man am I jealous. Mine took FOREVER. Downside of being old. I had 4 different schools plus two different graduate schools to put in so it was tedious as heck.

I do agree though that you should talk to PTCAS. They've always been fairly quick to respond to emails in my experience.

Lol that sounds dreadful. I had a couple of classes from community college and another college to include on top of my regular university classes, but it didn't feel like it took too long. Maybe it was over an hour, but it felt a hell of a lot faster than writing the essays!

Yeah, I paid for the service because honestly I have so much I have to enter... between community college, undergrad, and grad school, I would rather just have someone else do it for me and I check for mistakes...

I tried called today but they already closed for the holiday so I'll have to try back Monday

You might have better luck emailing or writing on their facebook page. No reason to not try all three methods, just in case you're put on hold for a long time! :)

Reactions: 1 users
It took me 4 hours to do mine which included two schools. I then sent my transcripts to PTCAS and they verified everything and even had some changes, which turned out to be incorrect. So keep that in mind. I contacted the PT school and they said not to worry about it since they will double check too. So I'm glad I didn't even use the service and just took time to do it myself.

Reactions: 1 user