-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
PTCAS-PT Programs
Started by Meadows22
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What does it mean on the PTCAS application under Status-PT Programs when it says not mailed for the mailing status? Is this when the program mails a decision to me or something?
I think it is when your ptcas application is mailed to your pt designation. May want to double check just in case.
https://portal.ptcas.org/ptcasHelpPages/frequently-asked-questions/application-status/index.html
The first question has what the statuses mean. Mine says not mailed too. I got an email from them over two weeks ago that it would be included in the next weekly mailing, but the status hasn't changed. I emailed them today to check, but I think they might not do their first mailing until the first of August. Does anyone have one that says mailed?
The first question has what the statuses mean. Mine says not mailed too. I got an email from them over two weeks ago that it would be included in the next weekly mailing, but the status hasn't changed. I emailed them today to check, but I think they might not do their first mailing until the first of August. Does anyone have one that says mailed?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
https://portal.ptcas.org/ptcasHelpPages/frequently-asked-questions/application-status/index.html
The first question has what the statuses mean. Mine says not mailed too. I got an email from them over two weeks ago that it would be included in the next weekly mailing, but the status hasn't changed. I emailed them today to check, but I think they might not do their first mailing until the first of August. Does anyone have one that says mailed?
They told me this Thursday.
They told you that it was mailed or that it would be in the next mailing?
They told you that it was mailed or that it would be in the next mailing?
Next mailing.
Oh. I'm apparently illiterate when reading on my phone at work (shhhh... Don't tell work.) Did you mean they are mailing them this Thursday? If so, awesome!
Oh. I'm apparently illiterate when reading on my phone at work (shhhh... Don't tell work.) Did you mean they are mailing them this Thursday? If so, awesome!
Lol. Yes as far as I am concerned this Thursday is correct. We're still good on timing though. We're way ahead of the game!
They just emailed me back and said that the first mailing will happen the first week of August.
They just emailed me back and said that the first mailing will happen the first week of August.
Thursday seems pretty reasonable.
Thanks! However I have already received emails from some of the schools I designated and mine says not mailed. I guess I'll wait until August to see if it changes.
What did they say in the emails?
From what I was told, schools can access applications online once you submit, if they wish too. But they aren't actually sent to them until the mailings. I think some schools don't bother looking at anything until the mailings and others start early. Not 100% sure that I'm right, but I think that's how it works.
I think your right, it makes sense. They just said thank you for applying and told me to fill some supp. Info out.From what I was told, schools can access applications online once you submit, if they wish too. But they aren't actually sent to them until the mailings. I think some schools don't bother looking at anything until the mailings and others start early. Not 100% sure that I'm right, but I think that's how it works.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad