PTCAS: Question about Transcript/Coursework Entry

Started by dms6005
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dms6005

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I am currently completing my transcript entry section of the application, and I have a quick question: How specific should you be when choosing a Subject from the drop-down menu for your courses?

Example: ENGL 202C 'Technical Writing'..... Should I keep it general and choose 'English', or choose 'Technical Writing' since it is an option?
Another example: BIOL 141 'Intro to Physiology'...... Choose 'Biology' or 'Physiology'?

Does it even really matter which one I choose, as long as its accurate?

Thanks in advance!
 
Hey,

PTCAS said that if you can, be as specific as possible. But as long as you choose something around that subject you'll be fine.
 
What MADMV3 said

PTCAS will make small changes to your coursework when they receive your official transcript(s) from your schools so don't worry too much.