PTCAS question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jblue44

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I am planning on submitting my PTCAS application tomorrow afternoon. I sent my transcripts last week (but it still has not been recieved by PTCAS yet) and am waiting on 2 LORs still. The earliest due date for one of my schools is Oct. 15th. If I am e-submitting tomorrow, this still gives PTCAS enough time to process my application right? It just has to receive everything by Oct. 15th?

Sorry, I am just a little confused by the application process. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I would definitely submit now since it takes ptcas 4 to 5 weeks to process the application. You can esubmit before receiving the LORs and verification of hours from what I believe. Not sure about the transcript though...I think though that you can submit before they receive the transcript though. Hopefully someone else can confirm that. They wont be able to calculate your GPA's though until they get the transcript. If you ask ptcas on their facebook page, they should respond pretty quickly. I have already done that for a few of my questions, it is faster than emailing. I plan on esubmitting mine tonight since one of my schools deadline is oct 15 too. Good luck!