PTCAS questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PTstudent11

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just thought I'd make a PTCAS board for this cycle.

Quick question: where do i put honor society involvement? extracurriculars or honors?
 
Well, if its an actual activity that involves time just list it under extracurriculars, then under honors just put it again. If its just a title you got from academic achievement and you dont actually do anything for it I would only put it under honors.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think that these programs qualify as extracurriculars since we do events on campus.

thanks for the advice, don't know why I didn't think of it that way!
 
Good question. I also have a question.
Is there anything that must be sent to PTCAS with our transcripts or can we just send our transcripts straight from the school?
I don't know why but I was under the impression that there was a form that must be included with our transcripts that had our PTCAS identification numbers.
If there is a form, can someone tell me how to print them off? Or do I have to wait until I submit my application in order to be able to print off these forms?
 
I, too, have a question: What can you still edit, add and change once you've e-submitted?
 
No. You will get a window during winter break, for about two weeks or 1 month were you can edit and re-esubmit. But you have to mail them your transcripts all over again. This is to update you grades and add grades for classes which were previously in progress.

I, too, have a question: What can you still edit, add and change once you've e-submitted?
 
I'm not worried about coursework or transcripts - those are all in and done. I was wondering if I could add or edit LOR and volunteer stuff as I still am waiting on one of each.