PTCAS Reapplication Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aspdpt

Reaction score
Quick question on the reapplication process! I know the PTCAS website informs you of what can be carried over to your new application once you begin reapplying, but I didn't read anything on resending transcripts. I didn't take any new classes and everything has remained the same within the past year. Since my classes have already been verified by PTCAS from last cycle, do I need to resend my transcripts for the upcoming cycle or it wouldn't be necessary since everything has remained the same?

Any insight is appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey from my experience I did not have to resend my transcripts from the schools that nothing changed at. But double check cus idk if PTCAs changed completely for the new cycles.Mines was the 2017-2018 and then 2018-2019 cycle.

I'm sure you'll have to but Like Rdass363 said, call and double check... It would be nice if you didn't... Its a pain having to resend them when you've attended multiple institutions like myself! :bang:

Update: Sorry for the misinformation! I haven't applied in a few years so I didn't know the revamped PTCAS system will import information from your previous application including transcripts!! I'm ecstatic!! The application is obviously open so you'll know for sure now but I just wanted to recant my previous statement. Good luck!

Last edited: