PTCAS school specific questions...?

Started by Agent007
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Agent007

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello guys

I am filling out PTCAS and it looks like character limit for the school specific questions is the same as the essay we had to write. Should those responses be huge too? I am applying to 10 schools and this will take a long time to fill out. How much time do you think schools spend reading those responses? Do they want to read a whole lot?
 
Go as long as you feel answers the question. You're lucky you're getting so many characters, most of the schools I applied to had a 500-1000 character limit which I felt wasn't enough.