PTCAS submission inquiry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

destinedDPT

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I have a question about submitting my applications. I am applying to four schools via PTCAS, but only 1 of them I am still working on the supplemental essays. Can I submit the other three and then submit the last one when I am done in the future? Thanks in advance.
 
Hello all,

I have a question about submitting my applications. I am applying to four schools via PTCAS, but only 1 of them I am still working on the supplemental essays. Can I submit the other three and then submit the last one when I am done in the future? Thanks in advance.
Yeah you decide which ones you submit