PTCAS submission question

Started by PTkid1815
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PTkid1815

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So the school that I am applying to has their deadline for nov 2nd. does this mean that my application has to be verified by PTCAS then or that it just has to be complete. I am applying pretty late in the game. so I am not sure if my application will be verified by then but i am confident that I can have it completed by then.
 
So the school that I am applying to has their deadline for nov 2nd. does this mean that my application has to be verified by PTCAS then or that it just has to be complete. I am applying pretty late in the game. so I am not sure if my application will be verified by then but i am confident that I can have it completed by then.
You have to have all your materials into ptcas, pay the fee, complete the app and submit by the deadline. It takes 3 to 5 wks to verify so the program might not review it till thanksgiving. Better to submit earlier if you can.