PTCAS Submission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPTApplicant4

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I would like to e-submit my application today. I am applying to a couple non-GRE schools, and some that require the GRE. I am taking the GRE either August 16th or 17th. I will need to wait for my scores so I would prefer to hold off on submitting my applications to the GRE required schools if I can. I have previously taken the GRE though, so if I submit one non-GRE application today, do I need to include my GRE score on there and my planned test date? I realize that shows programs that you are applying elsewhere, which is more than likely what everyone does but I figured I would check with you all before I submit anything. Are we able to just take the GRE score off of the applications that don't require it and then add it back in when we are applying to programs that require it? I didn't want to e-submit my application and then not be able to go in and add a test score after I get my scores back if I were to leave the GRE section blank for right now.

Members don't see this ad.