PTCAS Transcript Entry Service

Started by saint_one
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

saint_one

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am asking this question in this forum because it's not likely that anyone in Pre-PT will have feedback.

Has anyone who applied in the past has used the transcript entry service from PTCAS and is so did you think it was worth it - saving time and errors?



Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
I know there was a thread last cycle on this in the Pre-PT forum. Try searching there. I never used one myself, but I definitely remember at least a couple people saying there were mistakes in the entry service. My interpretation of reading that thread was it wasn't worth it. Please search and post here if you find it for other's to easily access.
 
I used the service and it was a very positive experience - they entered my transcripts all in one day, I approved them and was verified the next day. It was worth the price and time savings it provided.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile