PTCAS Transcript

Started by tfoor13
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tfoor13

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone else had their transcripts arrive to PTCAS? I sent mine on July 5th but they say it still has not arrived

Also, has anyone applied for the fee waiver and heard anything?
 
The transcripts that I sent in electronically on the 5th arrived on the 6th. The one transcript that I had to request via mail just left the school yesterday, and has not been received yet. Did you get a confirmation that the school(s) sent the transcripts out?
 
My electronically-sent transcript has already been verified within 3 days. If you mailed it, I believe I read somewhere that it takes 7-10 business days to process. I would wait until the 19th. If the status still isn't updated, I would contact PTCAS or try re-sending another copy.