PTCAS verification of application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Litlwarrior08

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok So if all my stuff has been received by PTCAS and verified.......I then go back in submit and pay for additional schools..........How long before I am included in the weekly mailings to the schools? ANYBODY?

Members don't see this ad.

I can't tell you for sure, but PTCAS e-mailed me when my application was ready to be sent out, and told me it would send it out "in the next weekly mailing."

I think it depends on how busy PTCAS is and how many applications they are receiving.

My ED app was mailed out prior to Aug 15. That went very quickly. Took less than two weeks, my trannys were fast too. BUT.. This past week I added new schools. Those are the ones I am trying to figure out the time period on. PTCAS does mailings every Friday. I will let forum know when I see the mailing status.

9/13/11 PTCAS said they would send to additional schools this week.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! I didnt do much research yet on this but would like to ask anyways...Could you add more schools after you submit it? :p

Hello! I didnt do much research yet on this but would like to ask anyways...Could you add more schools after you submit it? :p

Yes - You can add additional programs after you e-submit as long as their deadlines have not passed. There is a $35 for each additional program. You cannot; however, delete or change programs after you submit, so be sure to check the admission requirements for each one BEFORE you apply. PTCAS will not refund your fee if you later decide to withdraw your application.

PTCAS mails files to programs once per week. If your file was previously verified and mailed, it should be sent to your new batch of programs by the following week.