PTCAS Verification

Started by lovepixie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lovepixie

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

I just submitted my PTCAS to one school. I was wondering if anyone had been verified yet and about how long was the turnaround?
 
From what I've heard, verification depends on when you submit. I finished mine July 3rd (day after they opened) and it took a while. If you submit during the "busy season" ie when they're getting a bunch of applications at once it'll take longer to verify.
Don't quote me on this, but I think this is still their "busy season."
 
Just wanted to update this. I am a re-applicant. I sent my application off on a Friday evening and I was verified the following Monday!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad