PTCAS Verification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Spartan2014

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For anyone that has e-submitted recently (in September), how long did it take you to get your application verified and/or mailed out to your schools? I just submitted mine end of september, so just wondering to have a general idea of how long it took you guys.
 
are you a reapplicant? i am this year and i noticed a huge difference...last year it took like 3 weeks but this year only 4 days for my application to be sent out
 
I submitted on 9/23 and was verified on 9/26. first year submitting. All my transcripts were there since August however.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine took two days to be processes and mailed. I submitted on 9/16. Had everything in at the time.
 
I just submitted 10/2, oh how wonderful it would be if they reviewed and processed the application in less than a week! I checked today and still under review.
 
I submitted mine 9/27 and everything was verified 10/4 and supposed to be mailed out next week. So I don't think it will be too long for you guys! Good luck to every one 🙂
 
I submitted mine on 10/1, The thing is that I've had everything in for a while....except my essay. I finally got my essay done on 10/1, I wonder if that's why it's taking so long. Basically same situation as Spartan. Interesting....
 
I submitted mine on 10/1, The thing is that I've had everything in for a while....except my essay. I finally got my essay done on 10/1, I wonder if that's why it's taking so long. Basically same situation as Spartan. Interesting....

update: my app got verified on 10/8 and got mailed in on the same day!🙂
It actually didn't take as long as I thought it would.
 
Submitted to PTCAS on 10/8 (re-applicant)
Anyone care to guess when it will be verified and then sent? (Just for fun, of course.)