PTCAS Verification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Spartan2014

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For anyone that has e-submitted recently (in September), how long did it take you to get your application verified and/or mailed out to your schools? I just submitted mine end of september, so just wondering to have a general idea of how long it took you guys.

Members don't see this ad.

are you a reapplicant? i am this year and i noticed a huge difference...last year it took like 3 weeks but this year only 4 days for my application to be sent out

I submitted on 9/23 and was verified on 9/26. first year submitting. All my transcripts were there since August however.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine took two days to be processes and mailed. I submitted on 9/16. Had everything in at the time.

I just submitted 10/2, oh how wonderful it would be if they reviewed and processed the application in less than a week! I checked today and still under review.

I submitted mine 9/27 and everything was verified 10/4 and supposed to be mailed out next week. So I don't think it will be too long for you guys! Good luck to every one :)

I submitted mine on 10/1, The thing is that I've had everything in for a while....except my essay. I finally got my essay done on 10/1, I wonder if that's why it's taking so long. Basically same situation as Spartan. Interesting....

I submitted mine on 10/1, The thing is that I've had everything in for a while....except my essay. I finally got my essay done on 10/1, I wonder if that's why it's taking so long. Basically same situation as Spartan. Interesting....

update: my app got verified on 10/8 and got mailed in on the same day!:)
It actually didn't take as long as I thought it would.

Update:
Submitted 10/2
Verified 10/18
Going to be sent out next mailing cycle

Submitted to PTCAS on 10/8 (re-applicant)
Anyone care to guess when it will be verified and then sent? (Just for fun, of course.)