PTCAS Verification

Started by NJPT26
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NJPT26

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So apprently I recieved an email from one of my schools I am applying to stating:

"All Fall 2016 DPT applicants MUST have their application verified prior to the October 15th deadline."

However as I was looking through their PTCAS page, nothing on there states that requirement. I submitted my application on September 20th and now I am afraid my application will not be verified by that time. I called PTCAS and they told me it is possible it could be verified by that time. Their website states that it may take up to 4-5 weeks for an application to get verified.

Can you guys tell me how long it took you to get your app verified once you submitted it? Thanks

I am nervous as I really want to apply to the program.
 
There's a thread going around where people are posting when they submitted their application and when it was verified. It looks like it's slightly north of three weeks now. I imagine now that deadlines are coming up it will start getting longer. I think it's still possible but you'd be cutting it close.
 
So apprently I recieved an email from one of my schools I am applying to stating:

"All Fall 2016 DPT applicants MUST have their application verified prior to the October 15th deadline."

However as I was looking through their PTCAS page, nothing on there states that requirement. I submitted my application on September 20th and now I am afraid my application will not be verified by that time. I called PTCAS and they told me it is possible it could be verified by that time. Their website states that it may take up to 4-5 weeks for an application to get verified.

Can you guys tell me how long it took you to get your app verified once you submitted it? Thanks

I am nervous as I really want to apply to the program.

Which program is this for?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So apprently I recieved an email from one of my schools I am applying to stating:

"All Fall 2016 DPT applicants MUST have their application verified prior to the October 15th deadline."

However as I was looking through their PTCAS page, nothing on there states that requirement. I submitted my application on September 20th and now I am afraid my application will not be verified by that time. I called PTCAS and they told me it is possible it could be verified by that time. Their website states that it may take up to 4-5 weeks for an application to get verified.

Can you guys tell me how long it took you to get your app verified once you submitted it? Thanks

I am nervous as I really want to apply to the program.

I submitted 9/21 with transcripts in and was verified yesterday 10/15. Mine took about 3 weeks so yours should be soon!
 
I submitted 9/21 with transcripts in and was verified yesterday 10/15. Mine took about 3 weeks so yours should be soon!
I somehow got SUPER lucky and got verfied the day of the deadline 10/15 as well