PTCAS

Started by PrePTguy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PrePTguy

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering, if I delete a reference provider after they have submitted a letter of recommendation, will the letter be lost or will it still be stored in my ptcas application. I asked ptcas this question but they take a while to respond.
 
I'm not sure. Have you tried calling them? I had to call for a question about a month ago and I got an answer right away.
 
They are not in today but yes they do respond quick. I managed to email them and they responded so I have my answer. Thank you for responding regardless.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I and neither could they delete a provider unless they have already submitted an application. I would need a request form to add an additional fifth provider.