PTCB(E) RESULTS/Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aldovargasXcore

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just currious if anyone has gotten there results for there ptcb exam that took it in late Febuary or early March. I took the exam March 6th and I still have not been able to get my results back online. They say allow 3 weeks to recieve them in the mail but I heard you can get them online in as little as 2 weeks.
 
Just currious if anyone has gotten there results for there ptcb exam that took it in late Febuary or early March. I took the exam March 6th and I still have not been able to get my results back online. They say allow 3 weeks to recieve them in the mail but I heard you can get them online in as little as 2 weeks.

Took mine 2/9 and got results 2/23 and received cert in mail 2/24. I don't remember where they had the schedule, I believe it was online though. It showed based on what dates you took the test, when you the earliest would be that you could look up the results.
 
Took mine 2/9 and got results 2/23 and received cert in mail 2/24. I don't remember where they had the schedule, I believe it was online though. It showed based on what dates you took the test, when you the earliest would be that you could look up the results.

Ok thanks well Ill see if i can google the schedule