PTCB Exam Results

Started by CAAtexas
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CAAtexas

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just took the PTCB exam on April 10th, and the computer screen & print-out said I passed. I have a pharmacy technician-trainee license, but in order to update the license from trainee to technician, I need the certification number from the PTCB exam in the mail. Does anyone know when I will get the certification number in the mail? How long does it take to receive this certification number after you take the exam?

Thanks in advance!
 
And there another 3 months if you're registering with your state board of pharmacy. At least that's how long it took me to get registered with the California BOP.