Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**********SOLD- THANK YOU*****************
Hi everyone,
I just took and passed the PTCB so I am looking to clear out my study materials. Here is what I have:
1. .APhA's Complete Math Review for the Pharmacy Technician by William A. Hopkins.
Great book for learning math, presents it in a very understandable way. I would not have passed the exam without it.
2. .The Pharmacy Technician by Perspective Press
Good textbook for learning all the basics about pharmacy practice, law, pharmacology, drugs, etc.
3. ...Pharmacy Technician Workbook & Certification Review by Perspective Press (accompanies the previous textbook)
Never used
All these books were covered in contact paper by me. The textbook has a lot of highlighting. They still have plenty of life in them, I'd like to pass them along to someone who could use them. Not looking for much $, I'd just be glad to get rid of them! 😀 Please PM if interested.
-Kerri
.
Hi everyone,
I just took and passed the PTCB so I am looking to clear out my study materials. Here is what I have:
1. .APhA's Complete Math Review for the Pharmacy Technician by William A. Hopkins.
Great book for learning math, presents it in a very understandable way. I would not have passed the exam without it.
2. .The Pharmacy Technician by Perspective Press
Good textbook for learning all the basics about pharmacy practice, law, pharmacology, drugs, etc.
3. ...Pharmacy Technician Workbook & Certification Review by Perspective Press (accompanies the previous textbook)
Never used
All these books were covered in contact paper by me. The textbook has a lot of highlighting. They still have plenty of life in them, I'd like to pass them along to someone who could use them. Not looking for much $, I'd just be glad to get rid of them! 😀 Please PM if interested.
-Kerri
.