PTCS Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MyFutureBH

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I plan on e-submitting my ptcas this week, however I have a few questions and concerns before finally submitting:

1) I've taken my GRE multiple times and the last time I took it it ask me my destinations that I wanted those scores sent to, therefore I chose four different schools. My question is; though I sent my test scores to those schools does ptcas still want me to send them straight to them; if so how do I go about sending them?

2) In the honors section, what type of honors did you guys include? I played div. II collegiate football and I had the privilage of being our teams captain for three year and I had also been selected to the all-conference team. Others include deans list, national scholarships, etc...
Would any of these be irrelevant to mention?

3) I plan on answering the question about if my academic record reflects my capabilities. Does anyone have any pointers, tips, or ideas on how to go about answering this?

Members don't see this ad.

1) If you use the PTCAS codes listed specifically in the PT application section, you should be good! But you need to add any scores (go to the ETS website) of schools that didn't get them. Most of the codes somehow go to both PTCAS and the schools....that's magic to me.

2) I put my athletic stuff on there similar to yours! All East, National championship stuff

3) Very unsure. I tried not to gloss over anything....I attacked specifically, gave reasons and then tried to explain how my recent record demonstrates I've overcome my former weaknesses.