Employment & Professional Networking public loan forgiveness settings

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prodigiousflame

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone work or know of any settings other than hospitals/school peds that qualify for public loan forgiveness? Not sure I'd wanna do acute, and after doing a level two at a clinic outpatient peds clinic and seeing how exhausting it was, not sure I'd wanna work at a school if it's similar...Are there any non profit SNFs or home health agencies maybe? Or any thoughts/suggestions? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone work or know of any settings other than hospitals/school peds that qualify for public loan forgiveness? Not sure I'd wanna do acute, and after doing a level two at a clinic outpatient peds clinic and seeing how exhausting it was, not sure I'd wanna work at a school if it's similar...Are there any non profit SNFs or home health agencies maybe? Or any thoughts/suggestions? Thanks

Long time dude.

Hospital systems have home care agencies and a couple with SNFs.

Alrighty so I just look for home care agencies and SNFs that are linked to hospital systems.

I know beestrng it has been awhile--can you believe we survived through all of this noise lol

Reactions: 1 user