Public or private?

Started by Meggs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Meggs

Dpr@v@2
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I posted this messagge on the international forum, but aparently no one there knew the answer. I'm trying my luck here,
Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by meggs
Hello,

I needed help identifiying these schools.
Which are private? which are public?. 😕 Please help.

UPenn
Stony Brook
Case Western
Marquette
BU
Detroit Mercy

Thanks ahead. 😕
 
UPenn, Case Western, Marquette, BU and Detroit Mercy are all private.

Stony is a State University of New York (SUNY) public school. Don't even THINK of applying there if you are not a New York State resident, unless you have kick-ass GPA and DAT scores-- They take about 5 out-of-staters a year.