Publications achievement section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted421268

How do I indicate my research publications that I didn't present myself at a conference but was co-author on 4 research projects and were presented on my behalf by my research advisor.

Members don't see this ad.

I would just say "co-authored 4 research papers throughout my undergraduate (or insert time frame here) that were presented at (insert conference names)". I would probably just leave out who actually presented them

I would just say "co-authored 4 research papers throughout my undergraduate (or insert time frame here) that were presented at (insert conference names)". I would probably just leave out who actually presented them
+1. I did it similarly on my app, and it was fine

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Do I put those under the publication or presentation heading of achievement section?

I have 5 posters were I am co-author that I did not present myself directly at conference but were presented on my behalf. Do I put those under publication or presentation? Should I make a separate entry for each right now I only have 3 entries for achievement section and after I put down those 5 co-author ones thats it for that section.

These are basically presentations where I am co-author of research but I didn't deliver IN person presentation it was presented by someone on my behalf.

Do I have to mention that titled of the research projects as well? I created 5 separate entries under presentation for those 5 co-author research projects of mine.

It would be unwise to take credit for an activity that someone else presented, regardless of whether or not you are a co-author on their poster presentation.

Only mention publications or presentations that YOU yourself have presented. ADCOM's can very easily look up conference proceedings to see who the presenter was.

It would be unwise to take credit for an activity that someone else presented, regardless of whether or not you are a co-author on their poster presentation.

Only mention publications or presentations that YOU yourself have presented. ADCOM's can very easily look up conference proceedings to see who the presenter was.
How do I indicate that on my application than that I have 5 co-author research that were presented by someone on my behalf. Experience section or achievement section? As of now I have it under achievement section under presentation and description that I am co-author of research titled presented at by a colleague of mine.

How do I indicate that on my application than that I have 5 co-author research that were presented by someone on my behalf. Experience section or achievement section? As of now I have it under achievement section under presentation and description that I am co-author of research titled presented at by a colleague of mine.
You do not include work presented by your colleagues.

You do not include work presented by your colleagues.
But I contributed a lot to those research projects to the point I am co-author of research. Can I at least put it under experience section extracurricular and indicated it there?

@Fuarky you got the answer to your question in the first two posts. Include it under "Presentations" and state that it was presented by the lead author. Include an AMA style citation.

Last edited:
Ya but @rajp98 is saying something else

He is the only one saying that. Nobody can make this decision but you.