Publications in "Awards" section?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KeyLime

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did any of you put your scientific journal publications in the "awards" section of your primary? If so, how did you list them? Title, authors, journal, date?

Members don't see this ad.

shellyr33 said:
Did any of you put your scientific journal publications in the "awards" section of your primary? If so, how did you list them? Title, authors, journal, date?

I put mine in the extracurricular section. A publication is not really an award.

DrA said:
I put mine in the extracurricular section. A publication is not really an award.

Did you list the publications as you would in the "works cited" page at the end of a paper?

Members don't see this ad :)
shellyr33 said:
Did you list the publications as you would in the "works cited" page at the end of a paper?

No. I just described my research, then mentioned the name of the journal and year.

There should be a "Publication" section for these. I put my pubs in there.

Can we start filling out our applications now? I didn't see it posted!