Quantcast

Publications in "Awards" section?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KeyLime

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2000
Messages
509
Reaction score
1

Members don't see this ad.
Did any of you put your scientific journal publications in the "awards" section of your primary? If so, how did you list them? Title, authors, journal, date?
 

DrA

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2006
Messages
328
Reaction score
0
shellyr33 said:
Did any of you put your scientific journal publications in the "awards" section of your primary? If so, how did you list them? Title, authors, journal, date?

I put mine in the extracurricular section. A publication is not really an award.
 

KeyLime

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2000
Messages
509
Reaction score
1
DrA said:
I put mine in the extracurricular section. A publication is not really an award.

Did you list the publications as you would in the "works cited" page at the end of a paper?
 

DrA

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2006
Messages
328
Reaction score
0
shellyr33 said:
Did you list the publications as you would in the "works cited" page at the end of a paper?

No. I just described my research, then mentioned the name of the journal and year.
 

DocInProgress

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
448
Reaction score
0
Did any of you put your scientific journal publications in the "awards" section of your primary? If so, how did you list them? Title, authors, journal, date?

There should be a "Publication" section for these. I put my pubs in there.
 

doinmybest5840

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
1,696
Reaction score
1
Did any of you put your scientific journal publications in the "awards" section of your primary? If so, how did you list them? Title, authors, journal, date?

Can we start filling out our applications now? I didn't see it posted!
 
Top