Publications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docalot12

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I was getting ready to submit my application, but wanted to add a recent publication for research that I did. Is there a place to add this? I don't see an easy way to list publications. Thank you so much.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi I was getting ready to submit my application, but wanted to add a recent publication for research that I did. Is there a place to add this? I don't see an easy way to list publications. Thank you so much.
In ECs, when I listed research experience, I also included the name of my abstract and whether I did anything with it (poster presentation or something).

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for all of your quick responses!

I'm on a publication as second author, but honestly I was only involved with the data collection part and my PI wrote the paper. I wasn't going to list it as a separate EC, but now I'm not sure if I should or not? I already listed research in general in my EC's.

Absolutely, you were a part of the the project, enough to be on the paper. Doesnt matter if you are 2nd or 15th author (1st is awesome/different), the point is that you were part of a sizable research project. Definitely put it as a separate entry, its a pretty big deal.