Publications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predent0305

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have two abstracts that were published, but I am not sure where to put that on the application. If I put it in the brief description part of the research experience then I won't have space to actually tell them what I did. Any ideas?! :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

I have two abstracts that were published, but I am not sure where to put that on the application. If I put it in the brief description part of the research experience then I won't have space to actually tell them what I did. Any ideas?! :luck:

Mention them in your personnal statement without getting too technical. If they want more info, they will ask you about it during your interview.

Hmmm. I remember including mine in the application but I cannot remember what they were under and I can't access my AADSAS app anymore. I think it may have been a section where they asked about other certification and training or something like that.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mention them in your personnal statement without getting too technical. If they want more info, they will ask you about it during your interview.

I briefly mentioned my publication in the research section on my application, but I also brought the journal to my interviews. The interview committee at IU passed it around and looked at it as I was explaining my research to them. With the group interview at Temple, I didn't have a chance to talk much about it though.

in the research section. I also included and papers I had written for clases that were more than 10 pages long. Yes, my 12 page Gettysburg research paper was included along with human cloning and oral cancer.